Got an idea? Get funding
Tell us your idea and you could receive up to £1,000 to help get it started.
Great Big Green Week
We are currently accepting expressions of interest for events and initiatives for Great Big Green Week 2022 (24th September - 2nd October), supported by The Climate Coalition.
Please email email@example.com
You will need to include:
- Organisation name (charity, parish council, sports club, community group, faith group etc)
- Event description (approx. 100 words)
- Funding required (between £50-1000)
- Scale of the event, and how it meets the criteria below.
Great Big Green Week Criteria:
- Empower local groups to create new connections locally that support new people and organisations to take climate action locally. E.g. local businesses, sports clubs, cultural organisations and faith groups
- Led by or in partnership with groups who are underrepresented within the climate movement. E.g. ethnic minority, disability or economically deprived.
- In locations with no existing green week or related activity. Or, where the event takes existing or previously funded activity to a new level.
- Engage local politicians and/or councillors in events happening in their constituency.
- Support engagement across generations and encourage intergenerational dialogue
We can provide funding of up to £1,000 towards projects that improve our communities.
Our environmental and member grant schemes are available - apply for a grant through our website.
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Sign me up to the Green Grid mailing list’ to receive monthly updates, including funding opportunities.